Some of the amenities include:
- Classrooms with lots of natural light
- True art room for illustrators
- Beautiful and spacious auditorium
- Outdoor space
- Sofas and tables for relaxing between sessions
- Wi-fi available
- Plenty of parking
- Print store less than a block away
- Close to several restaurants
- Close to several hotels
- Approximately 30 minutes from Salt Lake Airport
- Bookstore by America’s oldest independent bookstore, The King’s English
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
- Travel along 9400 South.
- Park in the Visitor/Faculty Parking lot East of Waterford buildings. NOT the bus lot.
- The Humanities Building, #600 is the north most building on the campus; enter through the South doors.