Some of the amenities include:
- Classrooms with lots of natural light
- True art room for illustrators
- Beautiful and spacious auditorium
- Outdoor space
- Sofas and tables for relaxing between sessions
- Wi-fi available
- Plenty of parking
- Print store less than a block away
- Close to several restaurants
- Close to several hotels
- Approximately 30 minutes from Salt Lake Airport
- Bookstore by America’s oldest independent bookstore, The King’s English
DIRECTIONS AND PARKING
9400 South is accessible from 1300 East, if coming from the north or south; 2000 East/Highland Drive if coming from the north; and 9000 South (which curves into 9400 South) if coming from 1-15 from the west. To reach Waterford’s Performing Arts Building, #800:
- Travel along 9400 South (heading either west or east) toward 1700 East.
- Turn south onto 1700 East.
- Take the second right (west) at 9545 South; you will see a sign that saysSpeed Limit 10 and another that says Concert Hall | Administration | Maintenance.
- Pull into the Event Parking (a gravel parking area) on your right.
- The Performing Arts Building, #800 is the south-most building on the campus; enter through the east doors.